A small private hotel Old Nevsky House is located Ólose to Nevsky Prospect, 160 feet away from it, on a quiet street halfway from both underground stations Ploshchad Aleksandra Nevskogo and Ploshchad Vosstania.
The vicinity of Nevsky Prospect is a well-known historical and cultural centre of St.Petersburg where the Hermitage Museum (The Winter Palace, a residence of Russian Tzars), the Admiralty, the Russian Museum, as well as many theatres and restaurants are located.
Take a 10 minutes' walk, and you will find yourself at the Moscow Railway Station (trains to Moscow, Pskov, Novgorod and other cities). Pulkovo Airport is about 15 km (9 miles) away.
There are 9 spacious double rooms on the first and second floors of this building, which was constructed in 1876 in a typical St.Petersburg style.
The hotel was opened in the year of the 300th anniversary of St.Petersburg when everyone was getting ready to welcome the guests of the city with sincere hospitality. Our team will do their best to make your stay in the city comfortable and full of unforgettable impressions.
All of our staff speak fluent English.
If you have any questions, just visit our Forum or send e-mail to us, and we reply you in every detail.
- We will assist you in:
- organizing various tours (a walking-tour over the city centre, a bus tour, an individual tour with a licensed guide) both in the city and its famous suburbs (Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Peterhof, Lomonosov, Kronstadt, etc.), as well as to Moscow, Pskov and Novgorod;
- making a schedule of your visits to theatres and museums, and booking seats and tickets;
- reserving a table in any restaurant (recommendations are available).
- We will meet and see you off at the airport or a railway station.
- We will find for you any information about entertaining opportunities and places of interest in St.Petersburg.